Epikia – We are looking for several SAP consultants (see below) to participate in a 6 months project in banking sector in Abuja, Nigeria.
The objectives of the assignment are:
- Proffer the appropriate solution to the identified detected deficiencies of Wave I
- Review the elaborated Wave II Blueprint documents for possible improvements
- Configuration of II sub-modules related to Wave II (Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Performance Management System, Payroll, Time Management, Learning solution, e- Recruitment, Medical and Pension Management, Employee self Service/ Manager (ESS/MSS) and Events Management).
- Conducting User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for configured sub-modules
- Developing user manuals for super User and End User training purposes
- Delivering Super user training scopes for Wave II
- Delivering or supporting the delivery of End User training for scope of Wave II
- Deploying Wave II modules.
- Preparation to go-live (data upload, cutover, post go-live support)
We are looking for:
- SAP Certified Integration manager with at least 5 years SAP implementation experience
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementation preferably in Public Sector
- Proven experience in ASP methodologies
- SAP Certified FI/CO/GM/FM/MM/HCM/TVM Consultant with at least 5 years implementation experience.
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementation preferable in Public Sector
- Proven experience in configuration
SAP Certified ABAP/webDynpro Consultant with at least 5 year experience in SAP ABAP development work.
Excellent SAP programming sills covering but not limited to the following:
- Proven ABAP Developments and Workflows.
- Proven Development experience in SAP Portals and WebDynpro Application development including Forms.
- Knowledge on Portal System Administration and Configuration
- Proven ABAP Development experience including ABAP programming, Customs
- Workflow Development, Screen programming, Smart forms Development,
- BADIs BAPI among others.
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementations preferably in Public Sector.
- Proven Basis support experience.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
An interesting dayrate, accomodation and security is provided.