Sawubona Advisory Services, a newly established Abuja aesthetic medical practice is actively seeking a full time physician, skilled and interested in Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. Must have excellent ability to build rapport with patients quickly and effortlessly!
You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment and a competitive salary. Open to discussion on part ownership.
Although full training will be provided on the equipment and products that we use, preference will be given to candidates with hands on experience on following procedures:
• Chemical peels (for acne, pigmentation, aging, de tanning)
• Various anti-aging treatments like Botox, filler, thread lift, non-ablative RF tightening
• Mesotherapy (both hair amp face)
• Laser treatments including Hair reduction, fractional CO2 for scars, Q switched for Tattoo and pigmentation
• Acne Scar treatment including subscision and derma roller
• RF for freckles, moles, warts, skin tags etc.
The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, excellent written and spoken English and be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner fitting with our brand.
The candidate will also be responsible for key Administrative and Client management roles including:
· Overall technical management of the clinic
· Training and mentoring the support staff i.e. Skin Practitioners, OT Staff etc.
· Up-selling by retailing and booking courses of treatments
· Looking after the maintenance and presentation of the Day Spa
· Ensuring complete patient satisfaction and repeat business
The ideal candidate will be immaculately presented, personable and customer focused individual who portrays passion for the industry. If you have the passion and drive to deliver this high level of service within this top end facility then we would love to hear from you. What we do expect is that you have the right personality to develop within your role.
If you fulfill the above specification, please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]