SENCE is recruiting Secretary for one of its client. Sence is a reputable agency managed by Mrs ibok who doubled as the founder and CEO of SENCE. A lawyer and HR specialist with a passion for innovation and SMEs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Type, send and receive mails.
• File documents.
• Answer telephone calls
• Maintain diaries
• Arrange appointments
• Take messages
• Organise and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage databases
• Prioritise workloads
• Handle correspondence
• Liaise with relevant organisations
• Minimum of an HND in Secretarial Studies or any related course
• Very good Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Very organized
• Very good use of Microsoft Office tools
• Professional telephone ethics
• Very fast typing speed
• Attention to details
Work experience 3-4years