Deloitte Nigeria is seeking Sector Financial Specialist to join its workforce.
- Support the collection of key numerical data inputs for the development of the Sector Financial Assessment, and subsequent analysis, as necessary
- Drafting, validation, and review of background-relevant elements of the End-to-End Sector Assessment, including
- the Sector Financial Assessment and
- the Long-term Planning Capacity, Mechanisms, Opportunities, and Impacts Assessment
- Support in facilitating and convening FGN and donor working group meetings to validate findings and recommendations
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Ability to respond on short notice and plan and execute several activities at once
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team or independently, and meet deadlines consistently
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 6 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 8 years of experience.
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others