We are now looking for a Security Manager to improve market and employee trust in Ericsson’s security brand by recognizing emerging trends, risk, business needs and transforming into Security Strategy and solutions. Drive and lead security strategy and execution. Provide leadership and vision to the security organization.
Challenge how things are done in order to create trust, business value and get results. Inspire the security organization to create business enabling solutions, methods and tools to support Ericsson’s business operations.
Provide leadership and courage in stressful situations such as crisis and or difficult investigations.
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience 5 years Experience in a similar role
- Domain experience: Experience with Travel tracking system, Security incident management system, security alert system
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, Risk Management, Information-, Personnel-, Physical security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Knowledge of Ericsson Security
- Information Security Knowledge
- Ericsson Privacy Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Change and Improvement Management Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Experience working in high risk countries
- Investigation experience