SABMiller part of ABInBev company now recruiting Security Supervisor – Sagamu Plant in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Implement Business security policies as formulated by management
- Ensure that a report on the security situation in standard format is submitted monthly to Management.
- Draft policies and procedures for approval by management and make changes where necessary
- Provide input and advice where necessary for the development, review and updating of the security element of contingency plans.
- Control the functions of all security escort team personnel, employees and contractors so as to provide a properly coordinated and cost effective service.
- Supervise the activities of the contract security personnel
- Manage the business relationship between the Security Department and contractors
- Liaise with other departments concerning all Sagamu Plant security issues
- Intervene in all emergency cases to mitigate damage/loss of company employees and property
- Provide effective security cover for all company special events
- Investigate, gather and interpret intelligence reports and implement appropriate measures.
- To establish an effective liaison with outside agencies like police etc.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Preferably a Degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences or Arts.
- Minimu of 5 years previous security supervisory experience
- Sufficient IT knowledge /skills to generate, operate and run reports
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy is an advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, confidentiality and commitment
- Has strong people skills
- Membership of Security Groups and Networks
- A high level of decision making, objectivity, creativity and integrity
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to deal with complexity