Senior Business Development Officer Vacancy At Interra Networks. Hiring the right TALENT is like searching for treasure in an ocean. At Interra Networks, our people symbolize our passion, our pride, our process and our principle. We have a people philosophy and consistently look for people who are highly innovative, talented, debunkers of status quo, business oriented, technologically savvy and people-oriented. If you are one of them, join our team and achieve your full potential.
See details of the Senior Business Development Officer Below:
To achieve revenue targets and build sustainable client relationships thereby ensuring customer satisfaction par excellence.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Locating, developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Coordinate presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Develop and manage long-term customer relationships via written and verbal communication channels.
- Explore synergies and solutions for working with national and global partners as well as affiliates.
- Updating sales transactions using the CRM funnel.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Coordinating business development projects as and when applicable.
- Support the marketing unit by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to team by Management.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- A sales-focused business developer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Results driven and highly focused on Return On Investments (ROI).
- Good relationship building skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of business development principles,
- Able to multitask.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining consistent quality.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum of bachelors degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years B2B marketing experience.
- Possession of an MBA or a professional qualification is an added advantage.
Not Specific. Apply while offer last. Good Luck