Hobark International Limited needs Senior Contracts Analyst in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Reviews, negotiates and drafts contracts (under the supervision of the Contracts Manager)
- Drafts and communicates exceptions to tender documents and RFQ´s under the supervision of the Contracts Manager.
- Monitors Purchase Orders to ensure compliance with Company policies and highlights and reports any deviations from Company’s client contracts risk standard.
- Reviews, proposes revisions, negotiates and drafts supplier contracts whenever necessary.
- Supports the Contracts Manager in the drafting and development of supplier contracts.
- Administers contracts and ensures compliance with administrative procedures.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies, standards, procedures, and contractual obligations.
- Uploads and ensures the relevant contracts database is properly updated as contracts change and events occur.
- Identifies and proposes improvements to existing contracting procedures.
- Generates contracts reports on a regular basis to properly monitor active and expiring contracts.
- Responsible for the maintenance of contracts and tenders files.
- Minimum 5 years work experience ideally in the Oil & Gas industry, including at least 1 year experience in a role within the Contracts, Marketing or Legal Departments/a Law Firm.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with sensitive information.
- Degree in Law Professional qualification desired