MTN Nigeria needs Senior Customer Relationship Partner Vendor Management. See details of the offer below:
- Manage The Operations And General Activities Of The Customer Assistance Centre Within The Regional Location And Lead And Manage A Team Of Customer Care Representatives To Deliver Excellent Customer Care And Implement Customer Service Operational Plans.
- Monitor And Prepare Periodic Report On Sales For Management Review.
- Assist In Monitoring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Operations, Identifying Trends And Delivering Optimum Service To Customers.
- Provide Technical, Procedural And Policy Guidance To Customer Care Representatives And Other Operational Staff And Supervise All Technical Activities And Administrative Duties In The Customer Assistance Center.
- Act As A Change Agent In The Implementation Of New Initiatives Both Within The Business Unit And Across The Organization Including Initiatives To Reduce Churn And Increase Loyalty Of Customers Within Segments.
- Ensure Key Customer Data Is Adequately Captured And Prompt Documentation Of Transactions And Collect Data And Information On Customer Care Needs/Issues.
- Ensure Adherence To Schedules And Other Defined Rules And Regulations Within The Assistance Center And That Procedures Are Followed To Promote Meaningful Communications Between Customers And Customer Care Representatives.
- Co-Ordinate And Monitor The Activities Of Customer Care Representatives And Facilitate Prompt And Complete Dissemination Of Relevant Information To Team Members.
- Assist In Design, Review And Update Of Processes, Policies And Procedures (PPP’s) In Line With Organizations Value Proposition And Communicate Service Standards To The Operations So That Quality Customer Satisfaction Is Achieved.
- Assist In Carrying Out Customer Related Research And Assist In Coordinating Customer Satisfaction Index And Brand Perception Survey.
- Coach And Train Team Members To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Techniques And Approaches Required To Optimize Services.
- Review Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Capture And Monitor Customer Complaints And Points Of Improvement And Ensure Complaints Are Promptly Attended To, Queries Escalated Appropriately And Ensure Customer Informed Of Status In The Resolution Process
- Establish And Maintain Professional Business Relationship With Customers, Collection Agencies And Trade Organizations.
- Collaborate With Relevant Departments’ E.G. Marketing In Deploying Promos
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Drive Knowledge Management And Best Practice Sharing Within Own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-Wide As Required.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office.
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline.
- Fluent In English.
- An MBA Will Be An Added Advantage
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In A Customer Facing Operations Environment
- Experience In A Supervisory Role
- Experience In Query Resolution.
- Experience In General Ledger Reconciliations.
- Team Building
- Practice Of Supervision
- Conflict Management
BA, BEd, BSc, BTech Or HND