IHS Towers is looking to hire qualified candidates as Senior Manager, Operations Support & Analysis in Nigeria.
- Functioning as a Strategic Finance Business Partner to our Technical organization, providing commercial and financial decision support to the leadership team and acting as a trusted point of contact and expertise on financial and operational performance insights linked to achievement of business priorities.
- Business partner with Technical by working with key stakeholders and decision-makers across the function to understand business drivers, elicit both financial and operational performance expectations, and implement strategy.
- Advise Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and Director-Financial Planning & Analysis on viability of various technology projects.
- Provide budget support to the Technical organization by analyzing variances, commitments, and efficiencies, and recommending potential savings opportunities.
- Build and maintain a KPI Scorecard for Technical Department. Analyze network performance and other relevant KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Perform scenario analyses on various Technical KPIs and inform CTO and other members of the Technical leadership on potential risks and opportunities.
- Manage Capex reporting for Technical, including production of monthly reports on Capex budget performance and generation of intelligence reports on impact of key Capex projects on bottom-line.
- Provide advisory and consulting support to Technical leadership on capital and resource allocation.
- Translate the company’s strategic objectives into actionable operational plans detailing clear implementation roadmpas and milestones within assigned region.
- Support effective preparation of Technical business cases for projects and initiatives.
- Ensure delivery of various site performance-related reports and their availability for management decision-making. Coordinate and deliver ad hoc reports in required presentation formats.
- Leverage expertise to support project and product teams in financial modelling and reporting deliverables.
- Manage performance analytics of raw data from primary and secondary sources to facilitate decision-making.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Business Communication
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Leading & Influencing
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Alignment
- Analytical Thinking
- Workload Management
- Financial Modelling
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Advanced Use of MS Office Tools, e.g. Excel & Powerpoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Finance, and other relevant discipline.
- CFA, MBA or ACA qualification is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience applying statistical tools & techniques to guide management decision-making.
- +11 years’ cognate experience