Deloitte Nigeria is seeking Senior Public Private Partnerships Advisor to join its workforce.
- Inception Report: In the first two weeks, the consultant will meet with relevant members of the ministry to develop a priority projects list and work with the NPSP team to identify resources to support
- Review of End-to-End Assessment: The consultant will review and comment on identified sections of the NPSP End-to-End Sector Assessment based on experience in Nigeria.
- PPP Development Support: Assist ministry leadership in identifying and managing priority PPP initiatives that will bring new sources of funding to the sector.
- Legal Review of Current Market: Support review to validate current stage of the Nigerian Electricity market relative to the ESRA.
What Impact Will You Make?
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently.
- High energy, results oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle ambiguity and nuance.
- Well organized, strong on follow-through.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Culturally competent
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 10 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 12 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 15 years of experience.
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others