Senior Sales Engineer PSS – AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division.
Position:SENIOR SALES ENGINEER, PSS
REF. PMD/PSSArea:Process Management (control sytems and instrumentation)
Years of experience:5yrs – 10yrs
Reporting to the Project Pursuit General Manager, the Senior Sales Engineer PSS will
- Work with Key Account Manager on PSS sales and business development to meet booking and revenue targets
- Perform consultative selling and technical presentations, support roadshows for PSS products, provide solutions to customer needs and requirements.
- Support Internal Sales to prepare system architecture and technical proposals and provide support for reviews, ensuring timely submission
- Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel, collect competitor intelligence
- Collaborate with OEM PSS team to prepare and update POR, Business Plan.
- An engineering degree in Automation / instrumentation / electronics plus 5 to 10 years working level experience in control systems.
- Experience in Emerson Delta V is an added advantage
- Experience in Field Bus Interfaces, Third party communication interfaces, Industrial Networking, Safety Concepts.
- Experience in Field Instrumentation in a process plant.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
- Excellent numerical skills; excellent computer skills, adapts to new technology, learns new programs quickly
- Thorough knowledge of Distributed Control Systems for Design, Configuration and programming, maintenance.