Deloitte Nigeria is seeking Senior Sector Reform Specialist to join its workforce.
- Provide advisory support to the Team in structuring the End-to-End Sector Assessment and the subsequent Guiding Program for Results Roadmap, including recommendations on critical power sector stakeholder interviews
- Assist in validation and review of select elements of the End-to-End Sector Assessment, including
- the Sector Financial Assessment,
- the Long-term Planning Capacity, Mechanisms, Opportunities, and Impacts Assessment, and
- the Sector Political Economy Analysis
- Assist in validation and review of select elements of the Guiding Program for Results Roadmap, including support to convene and facilitate FGN and donor working group meetings to validate findings and recommendations
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills;
- Ability to initiate and manage change and to recognize and adjust to rapidly changing conditions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to write reports;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook express including financial and statistical packages;
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including ability to build alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity;
- Ability to maintain high standards of integrity; establish straightforward, productive relationships;
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, verbal skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non‐technical colleagues;
- Ability to treat individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for ethnic, cultural and gender differences.
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others