Senior Software Developer Vacancy At Interra Networks. Hiring the right TALENT is like searching for treasure in an ocean. At Interra Networks, our people symbolize our passion, our pride, our process and our principle. We have a people philosophy and consistently look for people who are highly innovative, talented, debunkers of status quo, business oriented, technologically savvy and people-oriented. If you are one of them, join our team and achieve your full potential.
See details of the Senior Software Developer Below:
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage software application development on various platforms Linux, Windows, PHP and (Java or C#), SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device
- Provide application support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution
- Provide administrative support for solutions that are in live production
- Assist in development of new business initiatives
- As well as other duties required by the Head of Software Development
- Coordinate the unit’s internship program (INSIP).
- Highly self-motivated
- Software development and scripting skills.
- Project management skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
Experience And Qualification
- B.Sc/M.Sc in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience out of which 2 years must be in similar role
Not Specific. Apply while offer last. Good Luck