Service Technicians – Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of Field Service Technicians.
Application deadline 2016-03-29
– Perform basic overhauls on components according to given instructions in order to reach quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
– Delivery: Delivery according to specific standards and guidelines.
Responsibilities – Perform and complete the work tasks in accordance with the instructions.
– Perform basic scheduled overhauls and repairs on equipment components.
– Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
– Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
General Skills Communication skills
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality, health, safety & environmental skill
Prof/NEW Service Delivery Customer understanding
Delivery Solution to Customer – process & tools
Installation operation, maintenance & repairs
B.Eng./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering( Masters Degree, added advantage)
Minimum 1 year experience in an industrial environment