- The Sales Director leads the Sales and Business development function in the organization, jobs in Nigeria.
- He is key in driving the company’s ambition of becoming the leading integrated information technology company in Nigeria by leading the team that drives the company’s solution in the customer space.
- The Candidate must possess a deep understanding of technology, sales, business development and leadership.
- Ability to achieve sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets, motivating your team members and ensuring outstanding sales performance.
- Be able to utilize a combination of management, solution selling, coaching and leadership activities, with the objective of enabling your sales team to meet the sales targets assigned to them.
- Align to the sales strategy ensuring strategic objectives are met.
- Use previous experience and contacts in the sales environment to assist your sales team to define the way they approach the market and achieve set targets.
- Drive a sales culture by sharing best practices, developing and sustaining cross functional relationships and filtering information down wards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in engineering , technology, business adminstration or Financial management.. An advanced degree in business management or information technology will be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing a sales team in Information Technology, Telecommunication, OEM space or related field at very seniour level.
- At least 5- 10 years’ experience in a sales/ solutions selling role (prior to Sales Management experience.
- Demonstrabe experience in the use of sales technology tools for opportunity and pipelines management including use of leading CRM systems.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets.
- Proven use of technology for day to day work including use of modern communication tools including social media.
- Demontrable ability to understand technology and technology changes and customers changing needs.
- Understanding of the business environment and how customers needs respond to changes in local and global economy.