Site Supervisor – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
– Knowledge of Construction Projects and building HSE related issues
Site Supervisor activities:
– Daily planning and follow up of all site works.
– Daily follow up of contractor material and man power supply.
– Daily reporting of all site activities involving all trades and flow of materials, equipment and man power.
– Participate in Contractors’ Kick Off meetings.
– Daily site HSE supervision of contractor’s craftsmen with Site coordinator.
– Taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of workers;
– Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems;
– Ensuring all workers and supervisors are aware of hazards in the workplace as well As the precautions necessary for their protection;
– Providing the necessary training to protect workers’ safety and health before they
commence a new job;
– Taking necessary precautions to ensure that other persons are not exposed to health risks due to the activities of the workplace;
– Coordinate with contractor supervisors to ensure proper site housekeeping.
– Coordinate with contractor supervisor for the preparation of work permit.
– Ensure all safety signage on site are in place, observed and respected.
– Ensuring adherence to project drawings and specifications.
– Daily inspection of all contractors equipment used for construction with valid calibrations and certification.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
– Bachelor degree in any building related course
– Minimum of 2 years experience within the construction domain
– Fluent in spoken and written English