Pernod Ricard is looking for a community manager passionate about consumers, familiar with community management/social media and is a great writer and storyteller.
The role will require knowledge and Know-how
- You have very good knowledge of social media (social networks, blogs, forums …) As a real expert in web communities; you will help us build and manage our online community. You will foster constructive participation and contributions and work to humanize our companyas we listen and interact deeply with our customers.
- know-how or willingness to learn social media analytics and metrics
- Knowledge of Pernod-Ricard brands, which will be learned once in the company. The role will require a good knowledge of nightlife and fashion
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction in social media
- Ensure the online reputation of our brands (you will be responsible for 3 Pernod Ricard brands).
- On behalf of the brands, manage our Twitter, Instagram streams and participate in the dialogue with customers on our Facebook pages (following the conversational plan and content calendar). Communicate with our customers online and building a relationship with individuals. Join in dozens of awesome conversations every day. Lead our online community and moderate/intervene when necessary.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key community members. Identify the best community members across social media platforms and our web sites site. Identify bloggers / e-influencers.
- Consolidate and share consumer discussions with the rest of the team, work closely with brand teams and the digital team.
- Work together with our digital agencies with regards to analytics and to help build a solid leadership in social media in Africa
- Work closely with our eCRM department to create meaningful one two one discussions with consumers
- Measure, analyze and measure some more, report (google analytics, Sprinklr, and other metrics tools)
Desired Skills and Experience
• A very good writer and storyteller (able to execute an awesome product pitch) & very good communication and presentations skills. (copywriter background in digital agency a plus)
• Experience with social tools (blogs, discussions, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram etc…) and metrics tools
• Ability to handle stress and conflict situations /Honest, cool
• Sense of conviviality (as a core value of our brands)
• Connoisseur of the African night life and lifestyle