Hobark International Ltd needs Start Up Superintendent in Nigeria.
Primary Skills: HSE, Production Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
The candidate will:
– Participate in writing and validation of initial start-up procedures.
– Ensure preparation of PTR 4 and Start Up readiness audits.
– Participate to Start Up milestones and SU sequence definitions.
– Participate of the technical preparation of the Start-Up, ensure procedures / materiel / consumables are available in coordination with The Commissioning Team and the Production / Support Teams.
– Witnessing of pre commissioning activities (chemicals cleaning, hydro tests flushing).
– Ensure implementation of equipment preservation program.
– Witnessing and acceptance of general tests and demonstration of operability (OTP) of major systems.
– Be In charge of preparation and implementation of long term isolation plans
– Be In charge of preparation and execution of installation equipment inerting.
– Participate in system taken over from Commissioning.
- Education: Appropriate engineer qualification.
- Professional experience:Min 7 years working on Oil & Gas systems process equipment and To have experience in: − FPSO production, oil and gas processes, produced water treatment subsea production systems.
- − ICSS operations. − Risk analysis, Safety of persons and facilities − Projects / works, drilling, logistics and Simultaneous Operations.
- To have knowledge of: – Regulatory framework of the Group / countries.Supervisory experiences and ability to work in multi engineering teams simultaneously. – Good supervisory, communication skills, team management skills
- Language: Fluent in English with French as an advantage