Dana Airline Limited is currently looking for Station Manager to fill vacant position.
To Manage and monitor day to day performance of the station in order to ensure quality customer service, accurate and timely execution of all processes and procedures by set standards for quick turnaround and increased market share.
- The Station Manager will report to the Head Of Ground Operations and work closely with the Duty Manager.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and Co-ordinate Airline Station activities at the assigned station.
- Review reports on the station activity to determine data needed for planning station operations.
- Direct the arrangement of work schedules for optimum deployment of Human resources and facilities
- Evaluate and audit work processes to ensure adherence to process standards and avoidance of wasted company resources
- Manage and develop station team to ensure outstanding and commendable customer service and quality experience for passengers
- Responsible for all flight and ground operations in the station. Must keep all station’s facilities, equipment and activities in compliance with regulatory requirement
- Ensure all customer relation matters / queries are effectively communicated to the Head of Ground Operations and promptly resolved.
- Manage station budget inclusive of planning and on-going management to drive cost efficiency throughout airport operation
- Coordinate guest relations, VIP handling and facilitation.
- Ensure passenger safety, security and repatriation of lost but found items
- Demonstrate knowledge of government regulations, company policies and procedures including but not limited to Dangerous Goods acceptance and handling, proper aircraft loading, flight security procedures, safety/incident hazard reporting
Required skills & qualifications
- Possess a minimum of B.Sc. OR equivalent qualification
- Possess a minimum of 5 years working experience as a Station Manager from a Reputable Airline
- Be well versed with the Airline Reservation Systems / Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations / Dangerous Goods Regulation/Ramp service handling procedures
- Possess excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills
- Be physically and medically fit
To be considered for any of the above given positions please send a covering letter and an up to date Resume quoting the appropriate Job Ref No to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks of this publications.