The candidate will be part of the driving force of Swift’s business performance in the Enterprise (business to business and business to home) sector, and full accountability for sales, market share, brand awareness, advertising effectiveness and new product development. He/she will also be responsible for driving company’s brand development in the enterprise sector.
1. Overseeing Enterprise business solution scoping,design,presentation and sales;
2. Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
3. Acquisition of new enterprise accounts in across various market segments;
4. Expanding business with existing enterprise accounts and business retention as a main focus;
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
1. Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
2. Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government
representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
3. Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in a ever changing business environment;
4. Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
5. Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the
6. Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
7. Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
8. Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
Overseeing ICT Enterprise solutions,taking overall responsibility for managing both the revenue,profit & loss (P&L) of Enterprise business.
Implementing Enterprise Sales and Marketing Strategy
Conducting industry analyses and recommending strategies to enhance Company competitiveness and profitability.
Coordinating Network Solutions Designs and presales presentation
Developing strategies to monitor sales and marketing performance and KPIs for employees
Product evaluation, measurement and enhancement.
Coordinating tailor-made marketing solutions to increase competiveness and revenue
Driving targets in the entire team in line with yearly sales budget.
Coordinating product development and pricing
Coordinating customer service and call quality assessment
Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
Providing the company with direction on sales and share (volume and value) growth.
Minimum qualification and Experience:
A good first degree in Marketing, Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration or Social Sciences with a minimum of 2nd class honours, Upper Division, from a reputable university. A minimum of 8 years business development experience, four of which must have been spent in a similar position with a reputable company in the telecommunication industry.