- Address No 23, Church Gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Tax Accountant Requirements:
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Applicant should forward application and CV to [email protected]