Hobark International Limited needs Tax Analyst in Nigeria.
- Responsible for preparation / filing of corporate tax returns / indirect tax returns
- Responsible for review of Accenture deliverables
- Review of statutory fiscal accounts to meet filing deadlines
- Timely preparation / review / submission of internal management reports (Tax provisioning report, indirect taxes report, Itax, Country by Country report, Balance sheet notes preparation and review etc.)
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities which have positive P&L impact
- Achieve operational effectiveness targets set for controls & identify control improvements
- Deliver on Tax effectiveness & efficiency metric targets set.
- ERP system and data (knowledge)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience (2+ years if the experience is at the BIG 4 accounting firms)
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Tax / Economics, Management or Other related social sciences
- Professional qualification desired (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA / MIA / MACPA / CPA)