MTN Nigeria is looking for Team Lead, DCG and Integration (Supervisory) in addition to its workforce in Lagos.
- To Ensure The Integrity/Consistency Of All The DT Loaded In The Network.
- To Decide MTNN Procedures, Processes And Routines For Resource Restoration That Shall Be Invoked To Ensure That Resource Configuration And / Or Resource Quality Problems Are Corrected According To Prevailing Requirements.
- Draw Up Project Plans For The Team As Required For All Projects Ensuring It Align With Approve Cost.
- Review The Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Coordinate And Lead Team During Testing, Acceptance And Integration Of New Services Into The Network.
- Take Responsibility For DCG Weekly And Monthly Reports.
- Ensure Integrity And Consistency Of All DT Deployed In The Core Network.
- Attend To All DT Related Faults On The Network.
- Use Performance Statistics On OPTIMA/FACTS To Lead The Team In Achieving All KPIs.
- Oversee The Implementation Of All SRCs Within Set KPIs.
- Ensure A Change Control Process For All Data Scripts Is Produced And Maintained.
- Maintain A Good Relationship Between All Network Related Sections, Customers And Product Suppliers
- Coach And Train Direct Reports To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Increase Product Knowledge As Well As Identify Developmental Opportunities For Team Members.
- Oversee And Coordinate All Technical Activities, Activities Of Direct Reports And Ensure All Transactions And Administrative Documentation Is Recorded And Available For Business Use.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Drive Knowledge Management And Best Practice Sharing Within Own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-Wide As Required.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Overtime Work And Long Shifts May Be Required From Time To Time
Experience & Training
- Fluent In English
- First Degree In Electrical/Electronics Or Communication Engineering
Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Hands-On Experience In Switching Operations In A GSM Environment
- Experience Of Data Transcript In An AXE 10 Environment.
- GSM Data Transcript
- GSM MSC/VLR/HLR Operations
- AXE Intelligent Network Overview
- GSM Advanced System Techniques
- BSC Operations
- MGW Operations And Configuration
BA, BEd, BSc, BEng Or HND