Deloitte Nigeria is seeking Technical Information and Data Management Specialist to join its workforce.
- Undertake a comprehensive review of the ICT systems currently being used by AEDC and Eko. This review should include both centralized and decentralized “stand alone” systems.
- Review the discos plans for the implementation of new systems.
- Review the current organizational structure of each ICT Department together with any planned changes.
- Review safety/security protocols including, but not limited to, prevention of unauthorized access and system backup procedures.
- Review the disco’s approach to the procurement of both hardware and software. Does the disco have a standardized approach to the purchase of hardware and software?
- Review the Disco Transition Plan produced under the Power Africa PATRP project and determine the level of implementation of this plan in respect to recommendations relating to the ICT function.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Must be very security conscious and do all it takes to avoid sensitive data falling into wrong hands.
- Ability to effectively handle stress, pressures, and challenges.
- Ability to listen to his team members and communicate instructions effectively.
- Ability to lead, direct and control team members.
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at the same time.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to always pay attention to details and encourage team members to do same.
- Ability to take proactive steps in managing problems.
- Have in-depth knowledge of management goals and visions and work in line with team members to achieve them.
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 6 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 10 years of experience.
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others