Technical Support Officer Vacancy At Interra Networks. Hiring the right TALENT is like searching for treasure in an ocean. At Interra Networks, our people symbolize our passion, our pride, our process and our principle. We have a people philosophy and consistently look for people who are highly innovative, talented, debunkers of status quo, business oriented, technologically savvy and people-oriented. If you are one of them, join our team and achieve your full potential.
See details of the Technical Support Officer Below:
Major Duties & Responsibility
- Installation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems for the transmission of data.
- Identify and resolve server hardware issues.
- Server support would be windows enterprise and other servers in the data centre.
- Carry out regular checks on the status of servers (software and hardware)
- Manage the data backup of servers
- Efficiently analyzing and correcting hard ware and network issues.
- Install new equipment and soft ware upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall soft ware needs of the company (network and computer applications)
- Start up all applications e.g.: Sugar, CRM, Sales force ETC.
- Install soft ware, tests systems, implement and maintain system integrity.
- Recommend and install fire walls and antivirus Software.
- Handle escalation support from support team as assigned by support chief.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in related field
- 1-3 years experience in related field
Not Specific. Apply while offer last. Good Luck