ipNX Nigeria needs Territory Manager.
The Territory Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory. The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business. The territory manager manages and oversee account managers working within the given territory.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Strategic Accounts
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Deadline: 31 December, 2017.