Amec Foster Wheeler are currently recruiting for a number of Traffic Operatives has arisen within the Electricity Alliance. You will be accountable to the Traffic Foreman. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
- Installing and maintaining Traffic Management systems including temporary Traffic Signals in accordance with Project requirements and Drawings
- Liaise with TM Foreman and Site Engineering staff to meet the Construction Programme timescales
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Method Statements, Risk Assessments and ALL Statutory requirements
- Ensure the necessary completion of all supporting documentation / worksheets and timesheets
- Ensure compliance to all appropriate performance deadlines
- Record & submit accurate / efficient documentation to ensure timely updating of reports
- Past experience of working with various Traffic Control Systems within a similar role along with NRSWA certification is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Overhead lines would be desirable
- All relevant accreditations to supervise on high ways
- Ability to work as a team
- A flexible attitude to work and the ability to use your own initiative. As our projects are based across the UK, a Full Driving licence will be required for this job
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.