Amec Foster Wheeler are currently recruiting for a Traffic Management Supervisor you will be accountable to the Traffic Manager. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- All operations and activities under your control are carried out safely and to required standards.
- Maximise productivity through direct supervision and liaison with support functions
- Liaison with Local authorities and Highways Agency staff and ensure good working relations
- Regularly visit teams and carry out site audits as and when required
- Carry out toolbox talks and team inductions as required
- Ensure results and paperwork are progressed in a timely manner
- NRSWA Knowledge
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must have previous management experience in a traffic environment
- The ability to manage others
- Must have all the relevant accreditations to supervise out on the highways. Unit 10 and sector 12d essential. Sector 12b is desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be prepared to travel around the UK and spend time away from home
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.