Sabmiller Nigeria is looking to hire qualified persons as Training Controller, Packaging in Port Harcourt.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Training Controller will;
- Initiate training and development Processes by resourcing and validating relevant documentation; implementing training needs analysis process and facilitating the development of best practice documentation.
- Prepare for trainings by confirming training needs, arranging venues and resources, notifying learners and Facilitating training attendance.
- Implement the learning process by resourcing solutions, Implementing and monitoring the delivery of learning solutions and recording training data.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training by implementation summative assessment, applying recognized evaluation processes; aggregating and analyzing training data.
- Manage CAP process Communicate effectively in the workplace and contribute to self and team development
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of BSc/BEng/HND in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Team Leader, Supervisor, Process Operator or a Process Artisan in a Brewing/Packaging environment.
- Sound computer knowledge.
Key competencies and attributes
- Knowledge of Performance management, HRD and CAP practices including the evaluation of training
- Sound knowledge of VPO practices
- Deep technical knowledge of Packaging Lines.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way principles.
- Deep experience in Brewing/Packaging and / or process control environment
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Proactive, independent, and high on initiative
- Attention to detail: methodical record keeper
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment
- Ability to act with integrity.