The Training Operations Coordinator will ensure that Andela training team is successful at selecting the top performers who define what it means to be limitless and training them to be client-ready developers and future technology leaders. She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
Provide day-to-day support to the Training team to help meet their goals and promote growth.
- Help in the on-boarding of new Training team members with training and materials.
- Process documentation and maintenance of onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for Training team.
- Manage staffing schedule for Training team to adequately staff all boot-camps, M1, simulations.
- Monitor and analyze Training team performance.
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Training team.
Assist with data collection to make better decisions.
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data from Training Dashboard are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Submit weekly training reports
- Collaborate closely with Success & Operations teams to ensure that Fellow training data is communicated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Director of Growth & Analytics to analyze data and provide insight into KPI and training metrics through reports and dashboards.
- Where needed, assist Director of Training to organize and prepare presentations on insights for other parts of the company.
- Update the Training Map and other frequently used info as needed. (Prepare for scale/replication of training teams in new locations in the next 2-3 years)
Represent Training with other departments as needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Success, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Provide answers to any questions about Training processes and metrics to other departments
- Follow up in any next steps designated to Training department coming out of larger meetings. Create work plans, share with Director and assist in implementation.
- Have excellent knowledge and passion about Andela’s mission and vision.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have at least 2 years of experience in team operations
- Are extremely well-organized, with strong attention to details
- Are able to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Have strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Have strong logistical management skills
- Have strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Must be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
- Are a good person; we have a “no jerks” policy at Andela
As The Ideal Candidate For This Role You
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must work effectively with and collaborate with others
- Must be self-motivated and willing to serve
- Must have ability to execute projects systematically
- Must be meticulous and be a stickler for orderliness and cleanliness
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Medical coverage
- Breakfast and Lunch provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status