Transmission Trainer – TTC Mobile is a top telecom training and outsourcing company based in Lagos Nigeria, with specialization in Networking Engineering and Transmission Engineering. On one hand, we equip fresh graduates with requisite telecom skills that enable them gain, and/or stay in employment in the Telecom industry. On the other hand, our outsourcing unit hires skilled and experienced personnel as technical staff for our corporate clients, mostly within Lagos.
As a result of expansion, we have opening for the following positions within our organisation:
Job TypeFull Time
Job Field Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer
As Transmission Engineering Trainer, you will be vast in the technology and delivery of the following:
Design and Implementation of RF Networks (leading to CWNA)
GSM Architecture & Operations
Operations and Maintenance of BTS
RAN Maintenance and Network Performance
Transmission Links Configuration
Overview of VSAT & Fibre Optics Transmission
Maintenance & Restoration of Transmission Nodes
PDH, SDH, ATM, DWDM
Basic Knowledge of Fibre Optics
About the Position
This position is a full time, 8am – 5pm job. The successful applicant must be willing to continually research and keep up with evolutions in IT and telecom, with a lot of emphasis on practical.
Academic and Professional:
- HND or BSc / Applied Sciences/ Engineering/any other relevant discipline
CCNA/CWNA or other relevant Certification is an added advantage.
Experience: 2years or more
- For both positions, we will be looking out for the following COMPETENCIES:
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Methodical, Organized and focused on results.
- Comfortable complying with company procedures.
- Ability to Multi-task work activities.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills.
- Experience in training or engineering (preferably in a Telecom/ISP firm).
Interested and qualified applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure subject of application is the title of the position your are applying for. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview as soon as possible.