Dangote Cement Plc actively seeking Transport Maintenance Senior Transport Manager.
Project Description :
In the role of Senior Transport Manager you will be responsible for the management of all maintenance activities required to meet safety, service reliability and budget and schedule goals including the management of corrective and preventive maintenance for all trucks, track work, guide way, structures, station doors, traction power supply and distribution system, communication system and automatic truck control system.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead and supervise over maintenance department, the personnel and activities and ensure employees adhere to all safety rules and company operating polices, and code of ethics;
- Make timely and responsible decisions regarding operational and personnel matters, including allocation of resources, customer service issues, performance appraisals, employee development, and corrective actions.
- Collaborate with operation, engineering and capital asset replacement program managers’ resource
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
Person Specifications As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
- You possess at least twenty-five (25) years of experience in a similar role;
- You have at least twenty-five (25) years of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience working in an industrial environment;
- You have strong leadership’s skills.
- You are problem solving focused
- Your English communication skills are excellent both written