Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Utilities Maintenance Planner will;
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Identify Problems or Potential Problems
- Facilitate Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify equipment eligible for design out maintenance
- Plan maintenance and projects by planning scheduled maintenance, shutdowns and feedback on progress.
- Develop and implement asset care plan
- Maintain Coswin System Integrity
- Work in teams
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng. /HND – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Equivalents
- 3-4 years’ experience as Artisan in Brewing or Utilities environment
- Good knowledge of Modern Asset care Principles.
Key competencies and attributes
- In depth understanding of maintenance related systems eg. RCM, TPM, CMMS, Condition monitoring, RAM, etc.
- Knowledge of VPO strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of Brewing/Utilities processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- Act with Integrity