Hobark International Ltd is recruiting Zodiac Driver in Nigeria.
Primary Skills: Marine Operations, Zodiac Driver, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- Conduct zodiac (engine, balloon and zodiac cradle) inspection (daily and Weekly) as per CMMS checklist.
- Conduct daily routine zodiac briefing to all personnel on safe embarking and disembarking to ensure safety of personnel within the duration of in-field transfer.
- Recognize early/impending engine malfunction and proactively report same to the maintenance supervisor/designate.
- Recognize a potential damage to zodiac balloon, provide first line repairs to ensure safety of personnel and equipment prior to specialized intervention.
- Perform inspection/test of all zodiac equipment.
- Ensure compliance to the availability and functionality of all equipment required on board the zodiac on a daily basis.
- Provide proper and detailed description/report of challenges encountered in the course of operating the zodiac.
- Ability to inspect/test and certify the status of zodiac/boat related equipment supplied by vendors.
- Ensure effective radio communication at departure to arrival location respectively.
- Conduct routine servicing of engine units’ minor balloon maintenance.
- Technical certification as a marine technician, mechanic preferred.
- Minimum of 1yrs valid offshore BOISET/HUET certificate
- Valid certificate of competence for marine operations
- Technical certification as a marine technician, mechanic preferred. Experience
- Minimum of 5years in-depth knowledge and experience in offshore marine operations and Navigation. In depth Knowledge of marine outboard engines and operations. Good knowledge of offshore mooring operation will be an added advantage